testing HTTP, one idea

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:55:12 -0700
To: RUELLAN Herve <Herve.Ruellan@crf.canon.fr>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
CC: "HTTP Working Group (ietf-http-wg@w3.org)" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
> We are wondering whether anyone is aware of a test corpus for HTTP
> exchanges that would be available, or could be made available.

The W3C Web Testing Interest Group
http://www.w3.org/2011/05/testing-ig-charter.html

is chartered to develop and deploy testing mechanisms and collateral materials for testing Web technologies.
Participation is open both to W3C members and to public participants (see charter).

I asked if they were interested in taking on HTTP testing too:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2012OctDec/0012.html