Re: draft-snell-http-prefer

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 23:31:50 -0700
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Ken Murchison <murch@andrew.cmu.edu>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org
You know how every once in a while you can read something over and over and
about the fifth or sixth time you read through it you suddenly notice
something that's been there for a while and think, "Dammit! where did that
come from?!" ... Sigh, I had completely overlooked the fact that this level
of detail was added to p2 for content-location. Turns out it's quite
helpful to RTFM after all.