Re: draft-snell-http-prefer

You know how every once in a while you can read something over and over and
about the fifth or sixth time you read through it you suddenly notice
something that's been there for a while and think, "Dammit! where did that
come from?!" ... Sigh, I had completely overlooked the fact that this level
of detail was added to p2 for content-location. Turns out it's quite
helpful to RTFM after all.