Permission to translate your page at http://skrb.org/ietf/http_errata.html

From: Jovana Milutinovich <jovanam@webhostinggeeks.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:04:12 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Jovana. I found your page extremely interesting and would
like to spread the word for people from Ex Yugoslavia.

Here's the URL of your page: http://skrb.org/ietf/http_errata.html

Would you mind if I translate your page to Serbo-Croatian language and
post it on our site?
My purpose is to help people from Ex Yugoslavia better understand some
very useful information about computer science.

Some quick info about myself:
I was born in Yugoslavia, Europe. Former Yugoslavia consisted of now
totally independent states like Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia &
Hercezovina, Slovenia and Macedonia, which are all united by
Serbo-Croatian language.
I'm currently studying Computer Science at the University of
Belgrade,Serbia.

With Kind Regards,

Jovana Milutinovich
http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/