using http2.0 in online office documents interoperability,need WebSocket protocol

From: Zhun Guo <mike5guo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 15:57:38 +0800
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Dear All , I am a online office documents software developer, just like
Google Docs,Microsoft Office 365,IBM Docs,Cisco WebEx,Acrobat,... you
know,when editing online office document,it need WebSocket supporting.
 Especially in online office documents interoperability,when users from
different websites want to Collaborative Editing£¬it need WebSocket,because
of Comet or Long Polling,just the same as realtime
ortc<http://www.realtime.co/business/ortc>
.( http://www.realtime.co/business/ortc)
            Maybe we think about more about WebSocket or Mobility ,can help
this topic. Thanks!
            There is also a article ,
http://online-office-interoperability.blogspot.com/  , Please give me more
opinions! Thanks!