From: "internet-drafts@ietf.org<mailto:internet-drafts@ietf.org>" <internet-drafts@ietf.org<mailto:internet-drafts@ietf.org>>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-nir-httpbis-che-00.txt
Date: October 9, 2012 1:33:10 PM GMT+02:00
To: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com<mailto:ynir@checkpoint.com>>

A new version of I-D, draft-nir-httpbis-che-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yoav Nir and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename: draft-nir-httpbis-che
Revision: 00
Title: HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Compact Header Encoding
Creation date: 2012-10-09
WG ID: Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-httpbis-che-00

Abstract:
  This document proposes an alternative encoding for HTTP headers.
  This encoding is considerably more compact than the uncompressed
  textual encoding in HTTP/1.1 and current HTTP/2.0 draft.