Compact Header Encoding

From: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 23:15:24 +0200
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi

I've submitted the below draft. Like the Binary Optimized Header Encoding draft (from which I have borrowed heavily), this is not meant to be published, but as an alternative to the proposed header encoding. I believe that a binary encoding can be more compact and have better security properties than compressing text labels.

Yoav

Begin forwarded message: