Re: FYI... Binary Optimized Header Encoding for SPDY

+1... at the HTTP level, we should not be trying to split up the request
URI like this. Treat it like an opaque string...

Besides, there are MANY applications that mix application specific
parameters into the path as well as the query string, so splitting those up
to protect privacy doesn't really make any sense at all.

- James