Re: Would a header/schema compiler help?

Question,

In the case that a server and client do the HTTP connection keep-alive
thing, does the client send the cookies on the first request only or
for each request?

If we have MUX, that may be where the performance gain comes.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/