FYI... Binary Optimized Header Encoding for SPDY

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:37:57 -0700
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
I have submitted an I-D describing the alternative header encoding for SPDY
that I discussed previously. Should be pretty self-explanatory and there
are plenty of examples given throughout. I know it still has yet to be
decided whether SPDY will be the starting point for the HTTP/2.0 effort,
but I wanted to make this available for discussion.

- James