Re: Re[2]: Straw-man for our next charter

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:36:04 -0700
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
CC: "adrien@qbik.com" <adrien@qbik.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
oddly, the subject of this thread is "our next charter" and my discussion is about what the next charter should say. So I'm bewildered by your repeating that you think my comment is out of order,

The use case given for limiting semantics changes  is to enable 1.1 <--> 2:0 gateways.  Adaptations which can be handled in gateways should be in scope for consideration, if they meet other HTTP/2 goals.