Re: Straw-man for our next charter

>From the charter:

---8<---
Changes to the existing semantics of HTTP are out of scope in order to
preserve the meaning of messages that might cross a 1.1 --> 2.0 --> 1.1
request chain.
--->8---

http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/charter/

Changing how user agents interpret the Content-Type header would change the
semantics of HTTP and are therefore out of scope for HTTP/2.0 according to
our current charter.

Adam