Re: Content security model

It occurs to me that a man-in-the-middle could change a Content-Type
header to trick a web service into a delivering scripted data.

1.) MITM uploads script.jpg to https2://legit-host/script.jpg
2.) Client requests /script.jpg from legit-host
3.) legit-host signs and delivers script.jpg with a Content-Type of: image/jpg
4.) MITM changes Content-Type header from image/jpg to text/html
5.) Client runs script.jpg with the permissions level of a script
running on legit-host

It's unlikely that this scenario would come up in practice, but it
does exist as a hypothetical vector.