Re: Benjamin Carlyle http 2.0 expression of interest

From: (wrong string) 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:09:41 -0700
To: Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Sorry, I realize I misinterpreted your line of questioning. We do not have
data on when we do liveness checks. But I can guarantee that we definitely
hit this plenty of times, and it has solved problems (because before, we
didn't have PING, and we had bug reports due to connections getting
blackholed by NATs).

And yes, it's actual user experience being interrupted. What's ph?