Re: Benjamin Carlyle http 2.0 expression of interest

From: Jonathan Ballard <dzonatas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:39:24 -0700
To: Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot@laposte.net>
Cc: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Thanks for this.

I seen the trend where past data driven models have moved to honeypots;
because it is too costly to prove and (for them to) explain why. I know
where I can write scripts for transformation proxies (and resolve), and I
want that VM specifications written with
appropriate authentication schemes, especially compatible unto adhoc
cloud-containers and USB sticks; however, it is not work for engineers
until after the scripts are written. I like this political argument, and
there are (express) standards already in place.