Re: Introducing a Session header...

There are a number of different requirements here, and a number of problems
that we're attempting to solve, and I haven't yet seen someone put them
together in a list so that the tradeoffs are easily established, especially
in the context of actually getting people to use the thing.

In the event we allow cleartext communications (not debating that here),
security for the nonce/session-id is an issue.

-=R