RE: Some general SPDY feedback / questions

Yes yes... details details ;) the intent of the question and the example is
primarily to draw out information about the spdy designers original intent.
The spdy framing model opens many possibilities about what could be done
but is silent in many ways on what should. So far, to me, it seems like a
great place to start but I want to get a better sense of what issues the
authors have or may not have considered.