Fwd: Introducing a Session header...

This moved off list unintentionally...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: Introducing a Session header...
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>

This, without question, would be the right approach... assuming we can
successful move people away from using sessions as a whole. The main
motivation for me on this is making it more efficient to package and
process the bits necessary for basic header operation. If we can drop
session-based routing from the picture, then fantastic.

(While we're at it, can we also eliminate routing based on the request-uri?)