Re: Introducing a Session header...

FWIW many browsers are in the midst of trying to get rid of the notion of a
"session". What does it mean nowadays? If we need to restart the browser to
apply a security update, why should that end a session if we restore the
tabs that the user had open? What does a session mean on mobile, or for
users who leave tabs lingering for a long period of time?

I think it's safe to say we would prefer to axe the notion of "sessions"
rather than further propagate it.

-Ian