Re: HTTP2 Expression of Interest : Squid

In message <20120717055619.GA30530@1wt.eu>, Willy Tarreau writes:
>On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 08:31:28AM -0400, Patrick McManus wrote:

>> I hesitate to comment, because I've only got a partial push
>> implementation for firefox (and that's on hold right now just due to
>> other priorities) - but the approach I've taken helps I think. Pushed
>> resources are kept in a partitioned cache that is scoped to just the 1
>> "associated-to" resource that triggered the push. When the associated-to
>> resource goes away so does the pushed cache (and is never persisted to
>> disk). Documents are promoted out of this micro cache into the real
>> profile-wide cache when a request is made for them as a sub-resource of
>> the associated-to resource and they "hit" in the micro cache.
>
>It seems to make sense indeed and it's probably the easiest way to
>implement it.

Uhm, doesn't this lead to incredible cache-bloat ?

	index.html + {style.css, logo.png...}
	article.html?art=1 + {style.css, logo.png...}
	article.html?art=2 + {style.css, logo.png...}
	article.html?art=3 + {style.css, logo.png...}

Or did I misunderstand something ?