Re: Implementing SPDY, is a day a meaningful criteria?

In message <CAMm+LwhkvtPOVV=hi2TcYQ9F46Pf459m4Pj309VkHg6NOOYqyg@mail.gmail.com>
, Phillip Hallam-Baker writes:

>What I care about is not how long it takes to
>implement but if I can implement on restricted chips like embedded
>control systems. So code footprint is more important to me than
>time-to-implement. And I think it is a more objectively fair test.

I think it is a good point, if we have any hope of getting rid of
HTTP/1.0, HTTP/2.0 must penetrate all the way down into access points,
home routers and other embedded consumer products.

NIST has used similar criteria for AES and SHA3 beauty-contests.