Re: SPDY Header Frames

It is difficult for me to make assertions about something that people have
not yet had time to play with. I'm of the school that believes that good
design is a byproduct of experience and refinement, and rarely comes from
vacuum or achieves perfection on the first imagining.

So, I don't know yet.
-=R