Re: SPDY Header Frames

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:54:20 -0700
To: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
It is difficult for me to make assertions about something that people have
not yet had time to play with. I'm of the school that believes that good
design is a byproduct of experience and refinement, and rarely comes from
vacuum or achieves perfection on the first imagining.

So, I don't know yet.
-=R