Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-01.txt

On 07/12/2012 12:47 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> A HTTP server can always return content with a status code but it will
> only display in the browser if it is HTML or the like.
>
> Formalizing some means of providing a link would be useful but
> probably something for HTML rather than HTTP?

It's been suggested to me that RFC 5988 link-relation headers might be
useful in this context. http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5988

A standard location and relation (e.g. "legal-demand") for such links
could make it easier for independent reviewers to find and aggregate
takedown information.

--Wendy