Re: Call for Expressions of Interest in Proposals for HTTP/2.0 and New HTTP Authentication Schemes

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:10:57 +0100
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>

On 07/03/2012 03:12 AM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Likewise, no expressions of interest in implementing or using the proposed authentication schemes is hard to misinterpret.

Not sure I agree that the interpretation of silence is that
clear. It could mean they've just not read 'em, or are on
vacation, or think someone else will do it, or would like
all this security muck to just go away.

I would hope that people take the WG charter seriously
enough to at least read and comment on the proposals, be
that positively or negatively.

S.