#364 Capturing more information in the method registry

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:28:38 +0200
To: mike amundsen <mamund@yahoo.com>
CC: Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On 2012-07-03 04:24, mike amundsen wrote:
> +1 on listing idempotent. this is _critical_ in assessing the use/impact
> of a method. I'm not clear why it's left off the listing.

Anything in the registry beyond the pointer to the defining
specification is just a shortcut; just because it's not in the registry
doesn't mean it's not there.

Adding new fields is possible, but we need find a balance; also, it
requires deciding on the value for all methods in the list, which also
doesn't come at zero cost :-)

Best regards, Julian