Re: New Version Notification for draft-tarreau-httpbis-network-friendly-00.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:51:24 +0200
To: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>
CC: ietf-http-wg@w3.org, adrien@qbik.com, amos@treenet.co.nz, phk@phk.freebsd.dk
On 2012-03-29 00:30, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As previously discussed with some of the WG participants, Amos, Adrien,
> Poul-Henning and I have been working on a proposal mainly focused on
> optimizing the transport right now since this is one of our concerns
> as intermediary authors.
>
> I've just uploaded the first draft. I'm not used to the IETF tools yet
> (first post) and it looks like it will not automatically land in the WG's
> IDs. Here's the URL :
>
>     http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-tarreau-httpbis-network-friendly-00.txt
>
> Regards,
> Willy

Thanks! It's great to see more proposals.

Regarding ID mechanics: drafts are either WG drafts (none of the
proposals are), or not. Those that carry "httpbis" in the draft name
should eventually show up on

   http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/

but this one doesn't yet; this might be a timing problem. Nothing to
worry about.

Best regards, Julian