Re: Keep-Alive and 'max'

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 14:03:42 -0700
To: patrick mcmanus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On Mar 24, 2012 10:23 AM, "patrick mcmanus" <pmcmanus@mozilla.com> wrote:
> right, and fwiw on friday I commited code to mozilla to honor the max
header when considering pipeline depth. It shows up quite commonly on
apache sites, though I don't think it is really to the server's advantage
to ever send it.

That is the main reason I didn't think it would be that useful. But, if it
us in use, then I see no reason to withhold the function. I'll keep it in
the doc and you will then have a referenceable specification.

--Martin