Bad browser behaviour?

From: Adrien W. de Croy <adrien@qbik.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:20:42 +0000
To: "HTTP Working Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi all
we're seeing some (IMO) undesirable behaviour for all tested current
browsers (we tested FF, Chrome, IE and Opera).
It relates to abortive closes on chunked transfers.  In this case, I'm
talking about a server close prior to the final 0 chunk.
All the browsers we tested ignore this and display the content with no
warning whatsoever.
For our proxy to treat it as an abortive close is therefore a problem
in our customers' eyes.
So what's the deal?  Should we allow this behaviour in the spec?  Or
should browser vendors be encouraged to break the page / download?
Isn't it a potential security issue?