On 02/22/2012 05:52 PM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> On Feb 22, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>
>> The WebSec WG is in the Applications Area.
>
> Yeeps! My apologies. I guess seeing a room full of security regulars made me forget.

Regardless of that you do have a fair point that asking
apps folks to do stuff that'll please security folks might
be asking for trouble:-)

However, the counter to that is that security folks doing
stuff without enough apps input might produce something that
won't get adopted which also doesn't produce the right end
result.

Anyway, I think this topic, if tackled, won't lack
interested participants and will get plenty of security
and apps input no matter how we organise it.

S.