Re: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-status-308-05.txt

Hi,

--On February 14, 2012 12:08:43 AM +0100 Julian Reschke
<julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:

> FYI - this version tries to address feedback I received both from our
> friendly AD (StPeter), and the document shepherd (Cyrus Daboo).
>
> Diffs:
> <http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-http-status-308-05.txt>
>
> HTML version with feedback links:
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-05.html>

I am the document shepherd for this draft. I'd like to get confirmation
that folks on this list have reviewed the draft and are OK with it. It is
straightforward and won't take long to review. Please send technical
comments to the list, or thumbs up/down to me, thanks.

--
Cyrus Daboo