Fwd: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-status-308-04.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 11:59:28 +0100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi there,

FYI: this version addresses an issue (*) raised by Mark: the spec
contained a copy of the UA requirements for redirects that we were
discussing in HTTPbis issue #238.

The change I made was to remove the paragraph; whatever HTTPbis has to
say about this needs to be in the introduction for the 3xx codes, and
will apply automatically to 308 then.

Best regards, Julian

PS: Issues list:

latest edits