Re: spelling, grammar, and other simple fixes

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:56:46 +0100
To: Dan Winship <dan.winship@gmail.com>
On 2012-01-26 14:50, Dan Winship wrote:
> The first attached patch contains a bunch of pretty obvious fixes.

I applied those almost verbatim (->
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/1514>)

> The second patch attempts to fix the hierarchy breakage introduced in p6
> in -18 while adding the subsections to 3.6. (As can be seen in the table
> of contents here:
> http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-18.txt).

Good catch. Thanks alot.

> I think the fix is correct, but I can't get the html/txt versions to
> build so I'm not totally sure.

Sending patches for things like these makes it very convenient for me to
apply them; thanks a lot.

In case others want to follow the example: please use the XML files in
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/browser/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest>
as basis.

Best regards, Julian