Re: LINK/UNLINK

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:22:49 +1100
To: James Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
On Jan 23, 2012 9:07 PM, "James Snell" <jasnell@gmail.com> wrot e

> I'm considering writing up an Internet-Draft for this but wanted to
> solicit feedback from the group first.

Please do. I'm sure that you will gain a lot of interest. I'm nitty certain
that Link/unlink is necessarily the best semantics. Is this an idempotent
operation? Does link set the value of a relation as in put, or does it add
a new link of that type (post)?

I don't know what the right answer is or whether there is one, but I've
like to have the discussion.

--Martin