Re: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt

I think the intent is increased transparency of operation, and the specific
action to achieve this would be for the user-agent to pass along to the
user at least the "Unavailable for Legal Reasons" message and also the
content of the response body, if provided.  Very similar to the way 404 is
handled now.

-T