Re: Status code for censorship?

FWIW .. a couple years ago I had a customer support issue related to
company censorship. In that case, the country enforcement was to
to provide a replacement page which essentially said 'forbidden' and
return it with 200 status and a long expiration. Essentially poluting
the end user's local caching and reducing the load on their interception
process.