Re: Status code for censorship?

Quite honestly, while 403 would probably work just fine, I think a
dedicated status code in the 5xx range would make for a better approach, if
only from an informational point of view.

HTTP/1.1 512 Service Blocked

Sends a very clear message and makes the fact that the service is being
censored, as opposed to merely being technically unavailable, quite clear.