Re: #346: Registry policies

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:40:11 +1000
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

I haven't seen much response to this, except a +1 from Julian.

So, the proposed resolution is: to keep Transfer-Codings and Content-Codings at IETF Review, and return Upgrade Tokens First-Come-First-Served.

Any further comments? If not, we'll close and incorporate.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/