Re: FYI: LCI -02

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 10:08:51 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
CC: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Apps Discuss <discuss@apps.ietf.org>, Mike Kelly <mike@stateless.co>
On 2012-06-01 03:08, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> We've published an -02 draft of LCI:
>    <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-02>
>
> and intend to request publication as an Individual Submission Informational RFC soon (the link relations have just been submitted for review). Feedback still welcome (http list is best, I think).

Here's another question: the proposal defines both a cache directive and
link relations. Have you considered putting all the link-related
information into a cache directive as well? (Not saying it should be the
case but wondering whether that would keep things together that belong
together).

Best regards, Julian