Re: WGLC #349: "strength"

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 02:57:35 +0200
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
* Mark Nottingham wrote:
>On 02/06/2012, at 8:30 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> -1; if we change the terms we should do so consistently.
>
>I thought "details" captured a certain vagueness that would help in this particular case. YMMV.

I agree with Julian in that if we want to consider changing the termino-
logy, we should do that in a dedicated thread rather than arguing about
the terms in the particular example, short of a rationale why this par-
ticular instance is exceptional. I don't think, in any case, "details"
would be a good replacement.