Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-02.txt

I wonder if the forwarded information should also include TCP header
options ( http://www.networksorcery.com/enp/protocol/tcp.htm#Option<http://www.networksorcery.com/enp/protocol/tcp.htm#Options>s)
based on the TCP connection carrying the original GET request.

Peter