Reminder: Call for Proposals - HTTP/2.0 and HTTP Authentication

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:28:06 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Just a reminder that we're still accepting proposals for:

1. HTTP/2.0
2. New HTTP authentication schemes

As per our charter <http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/charter/>.

So far, we've received the following proposals applicable to HTTP/2.0:

But none yet for authentication schemes:

As communicated in Paris, the deadline for proposals is 15 June, 2012. It's fine if your proposal isn't complete, but we do need to have a  good sense of it by then, for discussion.

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/