Re: multiplexing -- don't do it

we didn't really make any testbench for HTTPP by now. However, we tried
HTTPP to streaming  Movie with HTML5 video tag, it perform well.

AFAIK, run HTTP over UDP has two particular benefits:
1. easy to setup P2P communication between browsers like what WebRTC to do
2. leverage both HTTP power with UDP's performance for video/audio App
using HTML5 video/audio tag.

And, UDP is message-oriented, suppose doing HTTPP encryption or compression
is more efficient than stream-oriented transport like TCP.

Best regards
  Tom