Re: multiplexing -- don't do it

So long as we provide an appropriate mapping onto transports that either do
or do not multiplex, I think we can take advantage of any improvements in
transports.
I think that we should be able to assume reliable and in-order guarantees
are provided for any stream of a transport that we'd use, however... the
use of any transport that does not offer those guarantees would add much
complexity for dubious gain.

-=R