Re: multiplexing -- don't do it

As long as SPDY is sent over TCP, it also suffers from HOL problems, just
not as bad as pipelining.

I think SPDY (or whatever the HTTP 2.0 muxing protocol is) should framed in
such a way that if running over a protocol like SCTP, that solves the HOL
problems, we should be able to take advantage of it. Due to gzip
compression of headers, even if the transport allowed me to grab messages
out of order, I'd still have to wait for all packets prior in order to
decode the HTTP headers.

Peter