Re: multiplexing -- don't do it

I don't trust proxies... hopefully that is apparent, but I'm asking for
explicit support for them and attempting to deny support for non explicit
proxies.
On a related point, I'd like to see content signed so that when it is
munged, it is detectable. This helps to change the trust game because it
allows a site to specify (without possibility of modification) policy to
the UA about the fetching of further resources, even through an explicit
proxy.

-=R