Re: Re[2]: multiplexing -- don't do it

It's not just a matter of reading a binary format. SPDY gzip needs a synch point. So there definitely will be times (when the capture does not go far enough back in time) when tools will not be able to decode the compressed headers.

This is undesirable in my opinion. Seems strange that others do not agree.

Thanks for putting up with reading my concerns.

:-)

Peter