Re: Make HTTP 2.0 message/transport format agnostic

From: Adrien W. de Croy <adrien@qbik.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 11:22:36 +0000
To: "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, "Tim Bray" <tbray@textuality.com>
Cc: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>, "Kevin Cathcart" <kevincathcart@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
The one time I had to look at it was for H.323, which I believe is
still quite prevalent, although possibly losing ground to SIP?
according to the ITU, LDAP even uses it?
Looks like it is used in some applications that take some fairly
serious heat (e.g. WiMAX, UMTS and LTE).
Still not suggesting it for HTTP tho :)