Re: fya: Flickr: GirlieMac's stuff tagged with http

Looks like I need a picture of my cat, yawning, five feet from me, being
beckoned, with "request too onerous". :)

Happy holidays, these images probably come in handy on some reply-alls at
work. Now that's why I keep an eye on IETF, haha.

Cheers

Dale