Re: Negotiated private cache storage allocation

I'm a little uncomfortable calling this "negotiation"; the model I have in mind is that a site might request a larger allocation than the default, and the UA would ask the user (or possibly, the user would pre-configure to accept or deny). Wherever possible, though, the browser should probably use a heuristic, to keep it simple (From a UX perspective).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/