Re: Restoring PUT and DELETE

I've updated the browser tests for default handling of new status codes and some updated behaviour added to chrome since i last performed the tests. the results are split into two tables based on if a content payload is provided in the response. i've also condensed the tables so that only deviations from the default handling are recorded.

http://www.cmhjones.com/browser-http-test-matrix.html

thanks,
cameron