Re: HTTP header field syntax [WAS: Re: Prefer Draft Feedback]

HTTPWorld at large beyond my comprehension,

Just a quick note this makes me think of - there was no hit for 'abnf' in
RFC2616; had to be 'Augmented BNF' for search and that has duffed engineer
attempts to find associated BNF materials when looking for a reference to
ABNF.

To make sure the search works in httpbis the tables of contents should say
both in the proper acronym introduction fashion like for example

       1.2.1.  ABNF Extension: #rule  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  8

Would be

       1.2.1.  Augmented BNF (ABNF) Extension: #rule  . . . . . . . .

Regards

Dale Anderson