Re: Possible issue: Accept-language priority based on language order

My .02 -

I'm reluctant to have *two* ways to indicate priority in the same header; that's asking for bugs.

Yes, the code rules, but picking out a few (or even few hundred) examples is not "the code." The implementation footprint of HTTP is massive.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/